This cedar-wrapped salmon is the perfect protein for your summer salads! Pair it with mango salsa for a sweet and savory boost.
Cedar-Wrapped Salmon and Mango Salsa
- 1 lb salmon
- 1 cedar grilling wrap
- 1/4 tsp each salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- thinly sliced lemon
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1-2 tbsp diced shallot
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Massage your salmon with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and top with thinly sliced lemon
- Wrap the salmon with the cedar grilling wrap and tie with twine
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes then allow to sit for 2-3 min after removing from the oven
- Unwrap your salmon and serve with mango salsa (combine all salsa ingredients and season to taste)
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.