EDAMAME QUINOA CRUNCH SALAD WITH ALMOND BUTTER DRESSING
A hearty, colorful, crunchy salad with an award-winning creamy almond butter dressing that is great for meal prep. Its one of my most popular recipes ever for good reason!
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cups water or bone broth
- 4 cups shredded dino kale stems removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups edamame
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup roasted cashews roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp grated or finely minced fresh ginger
- A few grinds of pepper
- Add your quinoa and water to a small pot and bring to a boil
- Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook for 13-15 minutes until water is absorbed
- Add your kale to a large salad bowl and drizzle with olive oil
- Massage for 1-2 minutes until tender
- Once your quinoa has cooked, add it along with your remaining salad ingredients to the kale
- Stir together your dressing ingredients and pour over your salad, tossing to combine
- Serve and ENJOY!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.