I love how adaptable egg salad is to whatever herbs I have on hand. This recipe came about because I needed to use up some parsley and dill while they were in their prime. It has turned into one of my favorite egg salad preparations.
Herby Egg Salad
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup celery
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp shallots, minced
- 1 tbsp capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place your eggs in cool water and slowly bring to a boil
- Boil for 7 minutes and immediately place in cool water for several minutes
- Remove shells and diced into small-ish pieces
- Chop your celery, parsley, dill, shallots, and capers
- Combine all of your ingredients and gently mix, seasoning as you go
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.