Delicious and easy. Two words that are hard to beat at lunchtime. Hope you love it!
Lemon Dill Foil-Wrapped Salmon
- 1 lb salmon
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp butter I used dairy-free Myokos Creamery
- Lay one piece of foil big enough to wrap your salmon in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil
- Lay salmon skin-side down on the foil
- Drizzle with olive oil and distribute the butter
- Top with lemon zest, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper, and dill
- Wrap the salmon in the foil and bake for 15-20 minutes at 375
I used dairy-free butter but you could easily use regular butter. The cook time will largely depend on the thickness of your salmon and your preference on how well-done you like your fish.
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.