Sea Bass is one of my favorite fish! We recently went to San Diego and a family friend cooked it for us and I’ve been thinking about it every day since. I knew I had to create my own version!
Miso Marinated Chilean Sea Bass
- 1 lb chilean sea bass
- 1/3 cup miso paste
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup mirin
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 scallion, finely chopped for garnish
- Whick the miso, tamari, mirin, coconut aminos, and rice vinegar until well combined to create the marinade
- Pour your marinade over your fish and marinate for 3-6 hours in the fridge
- Remove the fish from the fridge 30 minutes prior to cooking to allow the fish to come to room temperature
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat and add your fish without the marinade
- Cook the fish, undisturbed, for 4 minutes on each side
- While the fish is cooking, add your marinade ingredients to a sauce pan and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and simmer until the fish is done cooking
- When you fish is done, plate and drizzle with marinade reduction and garnish with scallions
- Serve immediately and enjoy your flaky fish masterpiece!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.