Quick, flavorful weeknight meals are made easy with the help of @thejerseytomatoco! With just a few simple ingredients, this dinner is easy to throw together and sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
The Jersey Tomato Co sauces have no artificial preservatives and no added sugars. Just fresh Jersey tomatoes, olive oil, and a handful of (pronounceable) ingredients. It’s garden-fresh goodness in every jar! Link in my “JTC” highlight to shop their sauces!
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jar of The Jersey Tomato Co. Roasted Garlic Marinara
- 1 spaghetti squash (option to serve with pasta or rice instead)
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400. Slice the spaghetti squash in half and scrape out the seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the squash cut side down and bake for 35 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add your shrimp, olive oil, lemon, Italian seasoning, chili flakes, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat and set aside for 20 min.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil and swirl to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the shrimp in a single layer and cook for 2 minutes on each side (longer if your shrimp are large).
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Add The Jersey Tomato Co. Roasted Garlic Marinara to the same pan (without removing any remnants from the shrimp) and bring to a low simmer.
- Add the shrimp and any accumulated juices back to the pan and stir to combine with the sauce. Cook on low for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over spaghetti squash. Garnish with parsley and more chili flakes (depending on your spice tolerance).
- Serve and enjoy!!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.