Tuna salad is one of my go-to easy lunches that I can adapt to whatever fresh herbs I have on hand. This time I chose to add a fun element by stuffing the mixture into one of my ripe avocados. The pairing was perfect!
Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocados
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup pepperoncinis plus a splash of the juice from the jar
- 1.5 tbsp chopped, fresh dill
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado
- sriracha (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients except for the avocado and the sriracha, mixing well.
- Halve your avocado lengthwise and remove the pit.
- Stuff the tuna salad into the avocado (you may need to carve out a bigger hole) and top with microgreens and sriracha, if using.
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.