CURRY CHICKEN SALAD
One of my absolute favorite, high protein lunches or snacks that also contains a diversity of colorful plants!
- 5 cups diced cooked chicken I used a rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup mayo + more to your liking I used @primalkitchenfoods avocado oil mayo
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/3 cup green onion diced
- 1/3 roasted cashews roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped dates or golden raisins
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste amounts will vary based on whether your chicken is seasoned
- Lettuce cups for serving optional
- Add your cooked chicken, mayo, curry powder, and salt and pepper to a bowl and stir to combine
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your preference
- Stir in your remaining ingredients
- Serve and ENJOY!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.