ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN MUFFINS
Gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and egg-free! These easy one-bowl muffins are the perfect way to to kickoff the fall season!
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 flax eggs or regular eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups paleo flour I used @bobsredmill
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips + more for topping your muffins
- Topped with: pumpkin caramel* and flakey sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Whisk together your pumpkin puree, oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla until combined
- Add your remaining ingredients except your chocolate chips and mix until smooth
- Fold in your chocolate chips
- Add your mix to your prepared muffin tin (recipe makes about 10 muffins)
- Bake for 22-25 minutes
- Allow to cool for about an hour
- I topped mine with pumpkin caramel and flakey sea salt
Paleo flour is a mix of almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot starch, and tapioca starch. You can use a different gluten-free flower blend or all-purpose flour in place of paleo flour; however, you cannot simply sub in almond or coconut flour.
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.