For when you’re craving a noodle dish but want something on the healthier side! To keep this recipe low-carb and much lighter, I use kelp noodles. If you’re looking for a peanut sauce recipe, find mine gluten-free, refined sugar-free recipe here!
Peanut Chicken and Kelp Noodle Stir fry
- 1 lb chicken thighs or breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tbsp sesame or olive oil
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 head of broccoli chopped into florets
- 8 oz shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 tbsp ginger grated
- 1 cup peanut sauce gluten and refined sugar-free recipe also available on my website!
- 1 package kelp noodles
- Drain and rinse your kelp noodles thoroughly and set aside
- Toss your chicken with a drizzle of sesame or olive oil and salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet over medium high heat
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add your bell pepper, broccoli, and mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes
- Add your garlic, onion, and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Remove your veggies and aromatics from heat and add 2 tbsp oil to the skillet
- Once the oil shimmer, add your chicken and brown on all sides, about 5 minutes
- Add your peanut sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes
- Reduce heat to medium and add your noodles and veggies back to the skillet and cook for another 2-3 minutes, allowing the sauce to coat all of your ingredients
- Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro, green onion, and chopped peanuts. Enjoy!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.