I love peanut sauce but the bottled versions are always full of sugar and gluten and preservatives so I made my own version. I love it on noodles, in lettuce wraps, and added to stir fries.
Peanut Sauce (Gluten and Refined Sugar-Free)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter refined sugar free
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- a few grinds of fresh pepper
- water to thin
- Combine all of your ingredients and whisk thoroughly! This recipe makes about half a cup.
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.