VANILLA SALTED CASHEW BUTTER COOKIES
The best one-bowl gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and refined sugar-free cookies!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder or more almond flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup creamy cashew butter
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Flaky sea salt for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Add your dry ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl whisk until just combined
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix well until there are no lumps remaining
- Roll your dough into about 12 cookies and place them on a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet
- Pop your cookies in the oven for 13-15 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with flaky sea salt – be generous 😉
- Serve and ENJOY!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.