AVOCADO TOMATO AND HERB SALAD
A simple, fresh, and light side dish that has been a go-to of mine for yours!
- 2 avocados larger diced
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- handful of basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 3/4 tsp grated ginger
- salt and pepper to season
- high quality olive oil for drizzling
- flaky sea salt for serving
- Add your olive oil, lemon, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk to combine
- Gently toss your avocado with your dressing and set aside to marinate while you prepare the rest of your meal (I let it sit anywhere from 10-30 minutes)
- When ready to eat, add your tomatoes and basil
- Generously drizzle with olive oil and season with flaky sea salt
- Serve and ENJOY!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.