HONEY GLAZED CARROTS
A simple, healthy, and delicious holiday side that needs to grace your table! This recipe comes together one sheet pan so we're talking minimal dishes so we're talking minimal cleanup.
- 2 lbs carrots peeled and cut to 1.5″ in length and 1/2″ thickness
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425
- In a small jar, whisk together your honey, olive oil, spices, garlic salt and pepper
- Add your carrots to a bowl and toss with your honey mixture
- Add your carrots to a parchment-lined sheet pan, pouring any remaining honey mixture over top, and roast in the oven for 25 minutes, tossing once halfway through
- Remove from oven and toss again
- Set your oven to broil and broil for 3-5 minutes, watching closely to ensure they don’t burn
- Remove from oven, toss, serve, and ENJOY!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.