MAPLE ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH BACON AND POMEGRANATES
An easy, healthy, and delicious holiday side dish that all your guests will love! Maple syrup not only adds a subtly sweetness to these savory sprouts but also give your sprouts a delightfully crispy caramelized exterior.
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts ends removed and halved
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 slices of bacon cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to season
- top with: pomegranate arils and balsamic glaze or pomegranate molasses
- Preheat your oven to 425
- Toss your halved brussels sprouts with oil and maple syrup and season generously with salt and pepper
- Add your seasoned sprouts to a baking sheet in a single layer, being careful not to overcrowd the pan (overcrowding will prevent them from getting cripsy)
- Sprinkle your bacon slices over top
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, toss, and then return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes
- Remove from the oven and top with pomegranate arils and balsamic glaze (or pomegranate molasses) when ready to serve
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.