Recipe filmed in collaboration with Rachael’s Good Eats! Rach grew the most epic zucchini in her garden this year and it was so fun to get to incorporate some garden fresh veggies into this easy and irresistible muffin recipe.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BLENDER MUFFINS (GF, DF, Refined Sugar-Free)
- 2.5 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup gluten-free flour mix we used @bobsredmill paleo mix
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter plus more for serving
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chunks
- Preheat your oven to 350 and spray or line your muffins tins (recipe makes 12 muffins)
- Add your zucchini to a blender and blend until mashed
- Add the remaining ingredients, minus the chocolate chunks, to the blender and blend until just combined
- Stir in your chocolate chunks
- Add the batter to your tin and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool. Top with creamy peanut butter and flakey sea salt
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.