HIGH PROTEIN COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN YOGURT CUPS
A delicious way to sneak an extra 9g of protein into your day! I always like to ensure that my snacks and treats include protein for better blood sugar balance and satiety.
- 1 cup coconut yogurt or greek yogurt if not dairy-free
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup cashew butter can sub a different nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup optional
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- pinch of salt
- For the chocolate coating:
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and 2 tbsp coconut oil in a small sauce pot over low heat, stirring often
- In a small mixing bow, stir together you coconut yogurt, protein powder, cashew butter, vanilla, 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, a pinch of salt, and optional maple syrup
- When your chocolate has melted, coat the edges of a muffin liner with a layer of chocolate
- Freeze for 30 seconds and coat with another layer, then freeze for 1 minute
- Repeat for all six cups
- Divide your cookie dough protein yogurt mixture between the 3 cups and top off with chocolate
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes
- Remove the muffin liners and slice or bite into the cups to enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for 3-4 days
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.