PROTEIN CHIA PUDDING
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop protein I used Truvani
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup water
- 1.25 cups nut milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Garnish: hemp hearts ground flax, almond butter, berries
- Add your chia seeds, water nut milk, protein powder, vanilla, and salt to a bowl and whisk thoroughly until no lumps of chia seeds remain
- Let the mixture settle for 5 minutes and then whisk again until there are no clumps (I usually repeat this process twice)
- Cover and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 3 hours
- When ready to eat, top with ground flax, hemp hearts, cinnamon, fresh berries, and almond butter
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.