You’re going to love this one!!! It’s hands down my new favorite cocktail to make at home!🤩💁🏼♀️
Ingredients (makes 2):
– 4 oz serrano infused tequila
– 2 oz blackberry juice (I used the juices released from berries I had frozen and then thawed)
– 2 oz fresh squeezed lime
– 1/2 oz maple syrup
– 10 basil leaves thinly sliced + more for garnish
– 5-7 blackberries for muddling + more for garnish
– flaky sea salt for rimming your glass
To make your spicy tequila (which you can skip if you don’t like/want spice), dice up 1 serrano pepper and add to 4 oz of tequila. Allow to sit for 10-12 hours then strain.
To “make” the blackberry juice I froze a quart of blackberries and then allowed them to thaw, which caused them to release a lot of juice.
In a cocktail shaker, muddle your basil, lime juice, and 5-7 blackberries. Add ice, tequila, blackberry juice, and maple syrup and shake for 10-15 seconds. Serve over ice!🍹
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.