CREAMY VANILLA CASHEW MILK
Better than store-bought creamy, delicious cashew milk that you can whip up in your blender and (bonus) doesn't require straining! The perfect dairy-free addition to your morning latte.
- 1.5 cups soaked raw cashews soaked at least 4 hours or up to overnight
- 7 cups water
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 pitted dates optional – for sweetness; can sub maple syrup or honey
- Add your raw cashews to an airtight container and cover with water
- Soak overnight or for at least 4 hours
- Strain your cashews and rinse until the water runs clear
- Add all of your ingredients to a high speed blender (like a @vitamix) and blend for 2 minutes until frothy
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.