I’ve loved and appreciated the amazing response this recipe received on Instagram. Seeing you recreations of something I have been making for so many years truly warms my heart! This recipe is so easy and approachable for all skill levels and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser and a new staple in your home. Can’t wait for you to try it!
VIRAL CHUCK ROAST
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast
- salt and pepper to generously season
- Preheat your oven to 325. Season your roast generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Add to a baking dish, cover, and bake for 1 hr per pound of meat
- Remove the roast from the oven and shred it into large chunks using two forks. (If the roast is not pulling apart easily, put it back in the oven for 30 min)
- Raise the oven heat to 425
- Toss the shredded pieces of roast around in the rendered fat and place it back in the oven, uncovered, for 25 minutes until you see some nice crispy caramelized ends
- Serve and ENJOY!!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.