HERB AND MAPLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
An easy and healthy fall side dish that comes together on one sheet pan and is sure to wow your crew! This dish is the perfect blend of savory and subtly sweet and makes an incredible Thanksgiving side dish.
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 can chickpeas drained, rinsed, and towel-dried
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 5 ribs of celery cut into 1/4 inch moons
- 4 slices of bacon cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 425
- Combine your cauliflower florets, chickpeas, olive oil, maple syrup, herbs, and salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss evenly coat
- Add your cauliflowers mixture to a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes
- After 25 minutes, add your celery and bacon and toss
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven, add your cranberries, and toss lightly
- Serve and ENJOY!!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.