LAZY GIRL CHICKEN THIGHS
The easiest, best chicken thighs you'll ever have! We make these at least once a week and I have turned SO many people on to this recipe. They are sure to become a staple in your house!
- 1.5 lbs of chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- salt and pepper to season
- about 1/2 cup of bone broth start with 1/4 cup and add more as needed
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat
- While the skillet heats up, season your chicken thighs generously with salt and pepper
- Add your chicken thighs to the dry skillet, making sure they are not crowded, and cook, undisturbed, for 10-12 minutes or until they appear almost cooked through. Its important not to move them around while cooking because you want a nice crust to form.
- Flip the chicken and cook for another 5 minutes
- Turn the temperature to medium low and add your chicken broth, scraping up the chicken bits as the broth deglazes the pan
- Allow the sauce to reduce until there is only a thin glaze over the bottom of the pan, tossing the chicken in the sauce as you go
- Serve and ENJOY!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.