AVOCADO CORN CHICKEN SALAD
This no-mayo chicken salad is an easy high protein lunch or crowd-pleasing summer entertaining entree! Fresh dill and chives make these simple seasonal ingredients come to life. You're going to love it!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp each: paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, chili powder
- 1/4 tsp each: garlic powder, onion powder
- 3 avocados large diced
- 4 ears of corn kernels removed
- 1/4 cup chives minced
- 1/4 cup dill minced
- Salt and pepper to season
- Avocado oil for drizzling
- 3 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon
- 1 heaping tbsp honey
- 1 heaping tbsp dijon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400
- Add a drizzle of avocado oil to your chicken breasts and generously season on both sides with salt and pepper and seasoning mix
- Heat an oven-safe skillet over medium high
- Add a drizzle of avocado oil
- Once the oil is shimmering, add your chicken and cook, undisturbed, for 4 minutes on each side
- Transfer to the oven and roast for another 7 minutes
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing into bite-sized pieces
- Making your dressing by whisking together your vinegar, lemon, honey, dijon, and salt and pepper
- Slowly whisk in your olive oil to incorporate
- To a large serving bowl, add your avocado, corn, chicken, dill, and chives and gently toss with your dressing
- Season with salt and pepper as needed
- Serve and ENJOY!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.