We all want quick, healthy, easy weeknight meals that taste delicious so today I’m sharing one that has recently become a staple in our rotation!
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN CAESAR LETTUCE CUPS
- meat from 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 bottle of your favorite Caesar dressing (I used Mother Raw dairy-free Caesar)
- 1.5 cups cabbage slaw mix roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- salt and pepper to season
- romaine lettuce leaves for serving
- Add your chicken and about 1/2 your bottle of dressing to a medium sized bowl and toss until the dressing evenly coats the chicken
- Taste and season with salt and pepper
- Add the remainder of your ingredients and gently mix to combine, adding more caesar dressing until the mixture is coated with dressing to your liking
- Serve on romaine lettuce leaves and enjoy!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.