EASY BUFFALO PULLED CHICKEN SALAD
A high protein lunch or dinner that comes together in less than 10 minutes and tastes delicious!
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded (or 4-5 cups cooked chicken)
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce I used @noblemade
- 1 cup cabbage mix
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing I used @motherraw
- romaine leaves for serving
- Toss your chicken with your buffalo sauce
- Add your cabbage, carrots, green onions, and ranch to your buffalo chicken
- Mix and season with salt and pepper and add more dressing/buffalo sauce as needed
- Serve with lettuce cups or on a sandwich
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.