SHEET PAN CURRY CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
An easy and crazy delicious dinner you can whip together on a busy weeknight that requires minimal prep and quick clean-up! Sheet pan dinners are a lifesaver for me during the week and I’m sure many of you can relate. This one packs a ton of flavor and I know you’re going to love it.
- 4-6 chicken thighs bone-in and skin-on
- 5 tbsp red curry paste
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small head of broccoli cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper cut into large chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into large chunks
- 3 carrots cut into large rounds
- 1 white onion cut into large chunks
- Garnish: fresh basil and a squeeze of lime
- Preheat your oven to 400
- Whisk together your curry paste, avocado oil, honey, coconut sugar, and salt and set aside
- Add your chicken thighs and chopped veggies to a large bowl and toss with your curry paste mixture, using your hands to incorporate
- Add your chicken and veggies to a sheet pan and roast in the oven for 35 minutes
- Remove your veggies from the sheet pan and broil your chicken, skin side up, for 2 minutes to get a nice crisp
- Serve with a squeeze of lime and fresh basil
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.