SHEET PAN HARVEST CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
An easy and crazy delicious dinner to whip together on a busy fall weeknight! You’re going to love the combo of juicy, roasted chicken and savory autumnal flavors, with minimal prep and easy clean-up!
- 4 chicken thighs bone-in and skin-on
- 4 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb brussel sprouts halved and ends removed
- 2 delicata squash halved, seeded, and cut into 1/2” moons
- 3 shallots cut into about 3/4” rounds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat your oven to 425
- Add your chicken to a bowl and massage in your balsamic, minced garlic, herbs, 2 tbsp of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and set aside
- Cut up to your brussel sprouts, squash, and shallots and toss them with your remaining olive oil, maple syrup, and season with salt and pepper
- Add them to a sheet pan with your chicken, skin-side up, in a single layer
- Roast in the oven for about 45 min (checking at 35 min)
- Broil for another 2 minutes if needed to get a crisp on your chicken skin
- Serve and ENJOY!
Hungry for more?
Get your weekly dose of the latest styles and exclusive deals. Join our insider list.